-   -   How can I remove previously used footers from footer selections? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/19831-how-can-i-remove-previously-used-footers-footer-selections.html)

amyers51

How can I remove previously used footers from footer selections?

When in Excel and viewing the header/footer, I do not want to see previously
used footers in the dropdown. Does anyone know how to clear the previously
used footers from the dropdown selection box?