-   -   Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/19830-excel.html)

breezy girl

Excel

Every time I open an existing excel document windows installer instals excel.
Does anyone know why this is happening? I am operating in XP.

Mark

hi,
It could be that you didnot load all of excel on first
install.

Better to get install disk and do a repair/ full install
- mark

Every time I open an existing excel document windows

installer instals excel.
Does anyone know why this is happening? I am operating in

XP.
.

breezy girl

Thank you Mark, I'll give it another go!

"Mark" wrote:

hi,
It could be that you didnot load all of excel on first
install.

Better to get install disk and do a repair/ full install
- mark

Every time I open an existing excel document windows

installer instals excel.
Does anyone know why this is happening? I am operating in

XP.
.

Wayne

Excel

I've tried the reinstall and repair, it worked for a period and has started
going through the installation process each time I click on a spreadsheet to
open it. Wayne