-   -   links (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/198004-links.html)

Kerry

links

I have several invoices that I have scanned as .tif images. I would like to
be able to link to several of these files, but I only want to use one cell to
do so. Is this possible? I would like to create a pull down list of the
links to the files I want to hyperlink to, if it is even possible. Thanks
in advance for
any guidance.

Kerry

Gary''s Student

links

In B1 thru B3 put the files ( with path):

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\HisTempNowBehoHimAr.tif
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\LordGodWePraiYouArr.tif
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\LoveHasComeMelody.tif

In A1 put a validation pull-down covering the list
In A2 put:

=HYPERLINK("file:///" & A1)

So A1 pulls one of the .tif files
and A2 make it "clickable"