-   -   Referencing a password protected excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/196818-referencing-password-protected-excel-file.html)

Sungibungi

Referencing a password protected excel file

I am referencing to other excel files saved in the same folder. However, all
the excel files are password protected. Since the cells are all linked, the
master excel file which pulls all the data together, prompts me to enter in
every single password to all the different excel files I'm referencing to.

How can I bypass this?

Thanks so much for the help in advance. I appreciate it.