-   -   Can you change Excel 2007 to look like an earlier version? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/196612-can-you-change-excel-2007-look-like-earlier-version.html)

AudraL

Can you change Excel 2007 to look like an earlier version?

I HATE the new version. Can't find the commands I need because the product
has been dumbed down so much that people who actually know Excel can't get
anything done. I wish I had never updated to Office 2007. Any way to adjust
the set up so that 2007 looks like 2005 version?

Gord Dibben

Can you change Excel 2007 to look like an earlier version?

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

Or see Ron de Bruin's site for locating 2007 commands.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP