-   -   Sharing & Sorting workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/194302-sharing-sorting-workbooks.html)

psmrmn

Sharing & Sorting workbooks

Need some help here. Don't know if this is even possible. Trying to create
a common log for 20 or more people. These workers will be entering data in
approx.
9 different categories, saving so everyone else can see data and sorting at
different times and on different categories. Then after all 24hrs of data
are entered, I want to sort and print only certain categories. I tested
this and it seemed to work for awhile, but later after sorting several
times, other people couldn't get the sort to work.
We only have Excel 2000 to work with. Is this possible? If so how?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
PZ