Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How can I set back to default install settings

Made some changes in options and want to know if there is a way to revert
back to the default settings I had after the initial install.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Search the help in Excel for "restore original settings".

HTH,
JP

On Jun 27, 6:03*am, Excel Default Settings <Excel Default
wrote:
Made some changes in options and want to know if there is a way to revert
back to the default settings I had after the initial install.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Some of the settings are workbook only and are saved with the workbook whilst
many others are global and are stored in the Windows Registry and are not easily
modified unless you know what you're looking for in the Registry.

If you don't know which settings have been modified......you could have a job on
your hands.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP