-   -   How do I get my Pointer to go to cell A1 when I press Home? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/192407-how-do-i-get-my-pointer-go-cell-a1-when-i-press-home.html)

CharNWales

How do I get my Pointer to go to cell A1 when I press Home?

I have a new version of Excel, and when I hit Home, the pointer only goes to
Column A, and I want it to go to A1. How do I adjust the settings to make it
do this automatically?

Gord Dibben

How do I get my Pointer to go to cell A1 when I press Home?

CTRL + Home

OR enable Transition Navigation Keys which could cause problems in other areas
like Tabbing

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP