Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Can we arrange the sheet tabs in the form of two or more rows ?

I have excessive number of sheets resulting in a situation that the tabs do
not fit in a single row. Hence, I need to scroll them by clicking the arrow
on the left hand side. Can we arrange these tabs in the form of two or more
rows that can be seen at the same time without any scrolling ?

Thanks in advance for your kind interest ...

Prof. Dr. Osman SEVAÄ°OÄžLU
Elektrik ve Elektronik Mühendisliği Bölümü,
Orta DoÄŸu Teknik Ãœniversitesi,
06531, Balgat
Ankara, Turkey
Tel: 210 23 57