-   -   show menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/191790-show-menu.html)

Kimhansu

show menu

My Excel (2007) does not show any menu tabs (File, Edit, View, etc.) All I
can do is use keyboad commands and whatever is available from a right click
menu.

Please help.

Ben.

Gary''s Student

show menu

See:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200793

"Kimhansu" wrote:

My Excel (2007) does not show any menu tabs (File, Edit, View, etc.) All I
can do is use keyboad commands and whatever is available from a right click
menu.

Please help.

Ben.

shah shailesh

show menu

Besides until you familiar with new ribbon UI, you can use free addins to
use old classic menu of office-2003 in Office-2007, from below page.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007