-   -   Excel in Office 2007 fails to start ... (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/191485-excel-office-2007-fails-start.html)

Arif[_2_]

Excel in Office 2007 fails to start ...

Hi,

I have Office 2007... All modules were working fine on clicking icons of
word,access,excel etc.
All of a sudden to day I can not start.. excel.. other programs .. starts.

on starting excel. clicking Icon... I get message as follow.
" This file does not have a program associated with ith it for performing
this actoion.
Create an association with set association control Panel. "

Also when With window explorer I go in office12 folder clicking excel EXE
file doe not start

error message this is not win32 file.

can somebody help.. or do I have to reinstall Office 2007 ... it is Office
2007 Proffesional.

Thanks in Advance..

A Khalak

Roger Govier[_3_]

Excel in Office 2007 fails to start ...

see reply to later message

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Arif" wrote in message

I have Office 2007... All modules were working fine on clicking icons
of
word,access,excel etc.
All of a sudden to day I can not start.. excel.. other programs .. starts.

on starting excel. clicking Icon... I get message as follow.
" This file does not have a program associated with ith it for performing
this actoion.
Create an association with set association control Panel. "

Also when With window explorer I go in office12 folder clicking excel EXE
file doe not start

error message this is not win32 file.

can somebody help.. or do I have to reinstall Office 2007 ... it is
Office
2007 Proffesional.

Thanks in Advance..

Khalak