-   -   help with the cover sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/191138-help-cover-sheet.html)

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

help with the cover sheet

Hi,

In every first of excel the cover sheet message should be inputted.

whenever I open the excel file automatically the first sheet should contain
the cover sheet information always.

Could you please guide how to automate this when ever I open the spreadsheet
the first sheet should be with the cover sheet information.

Regards,
Igneshwara reddy.

Roger Govier[_3_]

help with the cover sheet

see reply to your posting in another group

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote in