-   -   change from left-to-right as default setting (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/190807-change-left-right-default-setting.html)

Rauf A. Khokhar

change from left-to-right as default setting

I am using Excel 2007. Everytime I open Excel, it opens from right-to-lfet,
and I am using one language only (english). I check Excel 2003, it was easy
but in Excel 2007 there is no "Tools" option on the menu bar, and the Options
under the office button
doesn't have anything that looks like a International tab. It must be set
someplace else in this version. I tried looking at "international" and
"international settings" in help, and that didn't point to a revelant topic
either. I'm still stumped! I want this as default setting. Anyone can help.