-   -   where the archieve folder deleted mails are stored (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/188502-where-archieve-folder-deleted-mails-stored.html)

Hani

where the archieve folder deleted mails are stored

In outlook i used to keep all the mails in Archieve folder. Two days back i
am not able to open the archieve folder and the error msg shows as "The
Server is not availble". I checked the same with my administrator and they
said the server link is available. In that Archieve folder i have more than 2
years mails which is very important. Kindly provide me the solution to
recollect all the mail.

Gord Dibben

where the archieve folder deleted mails are stored

This is not an Excel issue.

Suggest an Outlook news group or Windows OS newsgroup.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP