ExcelBanter

-   -   Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type (xlsx) (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/188181-microsoft-excel-viewer-cannot-open-files-type-xlsx.html)

[email protected] May 20th 08 02:47 PM

Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type (xlsx)

Hi.
I have problem with the Office Capability Pack together with Excel viewer
2003.
I can open xlsx files with Excel 2003 and the capability pack, but if I
change so the xslx files should be open with the Excel viewer 2003 i get the
following error. “Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type”
If I try this on a computer with that Office 2003 never been installed it
works without any problem, the strange is that I don’t have any problem to
open docx with Word Viewer 2003 Capability Pack.

BR R

[email protected] December 14th 13 05:26 AM

Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type (xlsx)

Solve given problem by the using of xlsx viewer

You may also apply XLSX Viewer Tool

Both solutions are find on http://www.xlsx.viewertool.com/ article

[email protected] August 29th 14 09:46 PM

Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type (xlsx)

regedit
HKEY Current USERS
Software
Classes