-   -   Add "Equation 3.0" button to Excel toolbar. (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/187697-add-equation-3-0-button-excel-toolbar.html)

DarrenL

Add "Equation 3.0" button to Excel toolbar.

I use Microsoft Equation 3.0 frequently. I was able to add a button to the
toolbar in Word to insert equations without going through the whole "Insert,
Object..." deal and would like to do so in Excel also. Does anyone know if
this is supported?
Thank you!

Gord Dibben

Add "Equation 3.0" button to Excel toolbar.

I have never seen an Icon for this.

Perhaps a macro assigned to a button.

Sub equate()
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Equation.3" , Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False).Activate
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP