-   -   Linking Data Can this be done? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/185959-linking-data-can-done.html)

digitalmuse

Linking Data Can this be done?

I have a wrokbook set up to show certain facilities and what type of
insurance coverage they have. Currently there is a column for the facility
its address telephone number and then colums for each type of insurance.
Currently the data in the insurance columns indicate yes or no (to show
coverage)
What I want to do is to create another worksheet that would pick up the data
from the insurance colums and display the insurance name (instead of yes) in
cells below each facility - in other words the facility(with its address)
would show up in one cell and directly below that would be one cell for each
insurance type linked back to the original sheet. Is this even possible?