Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default restore worksheets tags

I'm working with a biz plan builder that allows tables be exported to Excel.
It works nice, but workbook does not show worksheets tags (eg Plan1 Plan2
etc) and there are 24 of them. They're all there, since the command Hide
Worksheet works well. But I really do need the tags to bette rnavigate. Any
help please? I appreciate it.
Dan
--
Dan GSB