-   -   Microsoft Office Fluent (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/183297-microsoft-office-fluent.html)

Anna

Microsoft Office Fluent

Hi, I admit I do not like these new boxes instead of the menues, not to
mention I completely dislike them - is there any way to get it back to the
old layout as I spend great deal of time in front of excel.

Bob Phillips

Microsoft Office Fluent

MenuExcel
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

Tooolbar Toggle
http://www.toolbartoggle.com

XL Menu 2003
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Anna" wrote in message
Hi, I admit I do not like these new boxes instead of the menues, not to
mention I completely dislike them - is there any way to get it back to the
old layout as I spend great deal of time in front of excel.

Gord Dibben

Microsoft Office Fluent

You could download the free addin from Shah Shailesh to get a 2003 look-alike.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Download XL Menu 2003

I don't run 2007 so cannot vouch for the add-in personally but others have
recommended it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP