-   -   How do you get rid of unwanted toolbars? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/18328-how-do-you-get-rid-unwanted-toolbars.html)

Henry Stock

How do you get rid of unwanted toolbars?

I have an old Adobe PDF 4.0 toolbar that keeps popping up in my
spreadsheets. I have deleted the thing from the Toolbars, but it reappears
the next time I open Excel.

I upgraded a while ago to Adobe PDF writer 6.0 and that is there , but not
turned on. I don't want to delete that.

I have tried looking for the Excel equivalent of the normal template, but I
don't seem to be able to find the one that Excel is using.. Can someone
please help me?

Dave Peterson

Every time excel starts, it'll open the workbooks in your XLStart folder and
your Addins (Tools|Addins) (and a couple of other spots).

I think I'd start by looking in XLStart and that list of addins.

--

Dave Peterson