-   -   Built-In Work Menu Option (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/183236-built-work-menu-option.html)

Pauline

Built-In Work Menu Option

I am using Word and Excel 2003. In Word I added the Built-in menu "Work" to
my menu bar and appreciate its functionality. I have not been able to find a
similar option in Excel. Does any one know if there is one and if so, how to
add it to my menu bar?

Gord Dibben

Built-In Work Menu Option

Excel does not have this function.

See this google search result for a workaround by Bob Flanagan

http://tinyurl.com/4mjxul

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP