Brad

make a mailing list

I'm not sure how to create an excel chart so I can use it as a list for
mailing lablels, etc.
I would like to include the following information in the chart, but be
selective in how I can choose which ones I print (ie by city, zip code,
state, etc.)
First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Company Name, Street Address, PO Box,
City, State, Zip Code, Country, E-mail address, interest.
I would want to print labels and envelopes from this list.
Thank you for your help.

Dave Peterson

make a mailing list

You may want to read some tips for mailmerge.
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

--

Dave Peterson