Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default preview all files

Set ALL files to show a preview as in thumbnails, at once.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Cannot be done.

Each workbook must be individually saved with that attribute checked under
FilePropertiesSummary tabSave Preview Picture.

Unless you want code to loop through all workbooks in a folder, open them, set
the attribute then save/close.

I don't think I could help you much with that.

I don't know how to set the Save Preview Picture attribute.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP