-   -   Anoth vbscript question ... sorry ! (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/180779-anoth-vbscript-question-sorry.html)

Sean

Anoth vbscript question ... sorry !

I have used VBScript in a spreadsheet to perform various functions btu im a
little confused as tohow to do the following:

On one of my userforms, i have two checkboxes eith or both of which can be
selected.

If none are selected I have a message box pop up to say "Please select an
option" but when I press OK the userform closes. How fo I get it to return
to the userform so that the user can select a checkbox and try again.

Any help would be appreciated

Sean

Dave Peterson

Anoth vbscript question ... sorry !

I don't know if you're going to get a real good answer. You may want to give
some more details.

--

Dave Peterson