Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2003 Runtime Error

I have a user that is experiencing alot of difficulty on one of their Excel
document.

1. At first she was having a com add-in error, so I performed a detect and
repair. this issue resolved.

2. She is unable to open her document by double clicking. So, she opens
her document utilizing the recent documents list in excel. This function
opens the same document mulitple times.

3. She lost most of her formulas in the document. She inserted them back
into her document manually, then saved.

4. Now she is getting a runtime error which states: "Runtime Error:
C:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Excel.exe. Runtime error: This
application requested to terminate in an unusual way."

I think that this is an Excel issue, but now I am not so sure anymore. Any
assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

V/R,
Loretta

4.

4.