-   -   MS Query (Excel 2007) - OLAP-Function is missing (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/179898-ms-query-excel-2007-olap-function-missing.html)

Marla83

MS Query (Excel 2007) - OLAP-Function is missing

Hi,

there has already been a thread to this topic, but the answer given there
doesn't help in my case. So I had been refered to this discussion group.
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/Sho...19607&SiteID=1

I'm urgently searching for a possibility to create OLAP-Cubes with MS Query
in Excel 2007. It had been possible in previous Office-versions, but it
doesn't function with Office 2007 anymore. It's very annoying.

Is there still a possibility to get this feature?
(I don't have any OLAP-Provider like MS SQL Server or else).

Thank you for helping!

Marla