-   -   how do I get vba converters for EXCEL 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/178968-how-do-i-get-vba-converters-excel-2007-a.html)

Analog Dave

how do I get vba converters for EXCEL 2007?

EXCEL 2007 startup asks me to search Office Online for VBA converters. I
don't seem to find the proper download. Can someone please help me to locate
the proper download?

jimbo345

how do I get vba converters for EXCEL 2007?

There is a hotfix available from Microsoft. Contact them as it is a free
support option.
--
jimbo345

"Analog Dave" wrote:

EXCEL 2007 startup asks me to search Office Online for VBA converters. I
don't seem to find the proper download. Can someone please help me to locate
the proper download?

kzhitij

******THE CREDIT FOR THIS FIX GOES TO A POSTER CALLED 'HASSE'. I AM ONLY PASTING IT HERE TO END YOUR WOES WITH VBA CONVERTERS. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!******

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280893

"Two files were placed in \program files\common files\microsoft
shared\vba\vba6
vbacv10.dll
vbacv10d.dll"

For native language versions of Excel search for where the folder vba6 is
located and put the file there !

It worked very well for me!

Good Luck