Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Copy down repetitive rows

I have a string of data that I need to populate in repetition down several
thousand lines for my filter strings to work properly. Right now, I am
copying and pasting. Is there a function I can use to make this task easier?
See below, I need to repeat the rows to associate all related data in each
row for my filter string, same as UD73-00185:
UD73-00185
UD73-00185
UD73-00185
00377BC

100AC

C-01AC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Are you trying to fill the empty cells with the value in the previous used cell?

If yes, the check out Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Dave Peterson