-   -   Copy down repetitive rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/178839-copy-down-repetitive-rows.html)

Lowkey

Copy down repetitive rows

I have a string of data that I need to populate in repetition down several
thousand lines for my filter strings to work properly. Right now, I am
copying and pasting. Is there a function I can use to make this task easier?
See below, I need to repeat the rows to associate all related data in each
row for my filter string, same as UD73-00185:
UD73-00185
UD73-00185
UD73-00185
00377BC

100AC

C-01AC

Dave Peterson

Copy down repetitive rows

Are you trying to fill the empty cells with the value in the previous used cell?

If yes, the check out Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Dave Peterson

Lowkey