-   -   excel mailto feature? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/17712-excel-mailto-feature.html)

res0jhe2

excel mailto feature?

I was given a spreadsheet that I will be maintaining. However, everytime I
click on a cell I get prompted to send someone an email. Can I remove this
convience? If so how?

thank you...

Barb R.

Does the cell have an email address with a hyperlink in it? If you want to
remove the hyperlink, go to an adjacent cell without a hyperlink and move to
the cell using the up/down/left/right arrows. Right click on the cell and
select "Remove Hyperlink"