-   -   Feature in Excel Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/175510-feature-excel-spreadsheet.html)

dade

Feature in Excel Spreadsheet

I am trying to edit a feature in an existing spreadsheet but do not know the
name for the feature to be able to find the instructions. The feature is
that when a cell is clicked an arrow appears to the right of the cell.
Clicking the arrow pulls down a menu. Clicking an item in the menu inserts
that item in the cell.

Niek Otten

Feature in Excel Spreadsheet

DataValidation. In Allow, choose List and fill Source

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel