-   -   How do I designate custom locations for Add-in Programs in Excel . (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/17543-how-do-i-designate-custom-locations-add-programs-excel.html)

miriamk

How do I designate custom locations for Add-in Programs in Excel .

I found the following article related to this issue but this does not seem to
work in Excel 2003.

Is there another method to define custom locations for Add-in Programs?