-   -   How do I hide gridlines from all new Excel files? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/17494-how-do-i-hide-gridlines-all-new-excel-files.html)

HBD

How do I hide gridlines from all new Excel files?

I don't like looking at the gridlines, so I would like to hide them
automatically from all new Excel file. I've tried look for a default file
(Workbook.xlt & Sheet.xlt), but couldn't find it on my hard drive.

Dave Peterson

First, look for book.xlt and sheet.xlt in your xlstart folder.

But if you didn't create them (and save them there), then you won't find them.

And a couple of more options:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4905543470a0a4
(one line in your browser)

--