-   -   Can I set the default for "show zeroes" to not show the zeroes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/174394-can-i-set-default-show-zeroes-not-show-zeroes.html)

jeel

Can I set the default for "show zeroes" to not show the zeroes?

The default for showing zeroes in worksheets is to show them. I seem to have
to uncheck the box everytime I work with the worksheet. Is there a way to
reset the default to not show the zeroes?

Gord Dibben

Can I set the default for "show zeroes" to not show the zeroes?

That is a Window only option so each sheet has to be unchecked.

Without creating a default Template for all NEW workbooks or adding
workbook_open code to existing workbooks, there is no way to change the default.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP