-   -   Excel 2007 -Where did the ALT-E functions go? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/173457-excel-2007-where-did-alt-e-functions-go.html)

Tom at JDH

Excel 2007 -Where did the ALT-E functions go?

Where did the ALT-E functions go? Alt-E-C for copy and Alt-E-P for paste no
longer works as it did in Excel 2003. How do I get my Alt-E and my Alt-I
functions back? Please help.
--
Tom

Niek Otten

Excel 2007 -Where did the ALT-E functions go?

Hi Tom,

They still work fine for me.

Once I type ALT E, I get a notice that Excel 2003 keys will be used, if I then type C, it copies, etc