Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007:Reset recent documents greyed-out. How to can I access?

Excel 2007: There are no recent documents in my list and under Excel
Options/Advanced access is denied to adjust the list (greyed-out)? How do I
make this active please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

In the Windows registry, if the value of the NoRecentDocsHistory key in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\Explorer\
is set to binary 01 00 00 00, then change the value to binary 00 00 00 00.

sportique wrote:

Excel 2007: There are no recent documents in my list and under Excel
Options/Advanced access is denied to adjust the list (greyed-out)? How do I
make this active please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007:Reset recent documents greyed-out. How to can I acc

the Garfield - THANKS!! I have edited the registry (first time!) and result
is perfect. Many thanks. (PS I made a restore point first as I have no
experience of editing the registry.)