-   -   Excell 2007 adding to the Quick Access bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/172784-excell-2007-adding-quick-access-bar.html)

Linda W[_2_]

Excell 2007 adding to the Quick Access bar

I just installed Excell 2007 from Small Business. I can't find the "Save AS"
button anywhere to add to my Quick Acess bar. I want to save a doc to my
flash drive to put the same file on my Lap top. Does any one know where to
find it?
Thanks

Gord Dibben

Excell 2007 adding to the Quick Access bar

Have a look at Ron de Bruin's site for this.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:05:01 -0800, Linda W <Linda
wrote:

I just installed Excell 2007 from Small Business. I can't find the "Save AS"
button anywhere to add to my Quick Acess bar. I want to save a doc to my
flash drive to put the same file on my Lap top. Does any one know where to
find it?
Thanks

sportique

Excell 2007 adding to the Quick Access bar

Linda, another possibility is:
Click on the Office button, Choose Excel Options, Customize, set the "Choose
commands from" to All commands. Scroll down (alphabetically) to hi-light Save
As, then click on Add. This places Save As into the QAT list and the entry
can be re-positioned in by pressing the up or down arrow.

Also you can use F12 as Save As instead of QAT.

Regards