-   -   Shared Workbook Start Up Message (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/172314-shared-workbook-start-up-message.html)

Matt

Shared Workbook Start Up Message

I would like to create a way to have a shared work book either do 1 of 2
things: 1) check the user name of the user when people open a shared work
book to determine if it is a standard default such as what is defaulted by my
company when the computer was issued (it is always "COMPANY NAME") then open
a message box that they need to change their profile name. or 2) Always open
a message box for the user to check that they did change from "COMPANY NAME"
to " Employee Name and Ph Number".
Problem: When people dont change their user profile to their name, I can
not determine through the Track Changes, Highlight Changes who is making
certain entries and I can not contact them if I need to.
thanks