-   -   resize row height and column height (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/17185-resize-row-height-column-height.html)

Tom

resize row height and column height

Hallo,

I dubble clic on the dividing lines to make automatically
the row or colulmn as big as the biggest cell.

I have a lot of cells that have to be resized.
Is it possible with one clic to resize all the row and
columns ?

Thx in advance
Tom

Tom

I have allready had the answer

with a macro :
activesheet.columns.autofit
activesheet.rows.autofit

Tom

I dubble clic on the dividing lines to make

automatically
the row or colulmn as big as the biggest cell.

I have a lot of cells that have to be resized.
Is it possible with one clic to resize all the row and
columns ?

Thx in advance
Tom
.

Fadi Chalouhi

just enlarge your selection : Select all the columns that you want to
resize and double click on the dividing lines

Fadi
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:40:23 -0800, "Tom"
wrote:

Hallo,

I dubble clic on the dividing lines to make automatically
the row or colulmn as big as the biggest cell.

I have a lot of cells that have to be resized.
Is it possible with one clic to resize all the row and
columns ?

Thx in advance
Tom

David McRitchie

just enlarge your selection [Fadi Chalouhi]

Adding to Fadi's reply:
You can use Ctrl+A to select all cells therefore it is also
selecting all columns and all rows. If you have Excel 2003
you might take a look at my page to get Ctrl+A to work
properly as long as macros are active.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...x2k.htm#foobar
---
HTH,