-   -   open 2000 file with 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/170859-open-2000-file-2003-a.html)

Tarra

open 2000 file with 2003

We are networking between 2 computers. Some files were created on Comp1 with
Excel 2000 and I'm trying to open and edit them on Comp2 with Excel 2003.
How do I do this? I can view the file name, but it just doesn't open
--
Thanks, Tarra

Roger Govier[_3_]

open 2000 file with 2003

Hi Tarra

There should be no problem.
When you are on computer 2 with Excel 2003 loaded and you then choose
FileOpenpoint to the location of the file, what error message show up?

--

Regards
Roger Govier