-   -   Excel not loading properley (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/170741-excel-not-loading-properley.html)

Keyrookie

Excel not loading properley

I have a Compaq notebook computer using Windows XP. I have spent several hours setting up a file. When I try to reopen the saved file it only shows the top of the file. It also has a blue border at the top and left. I try resizing with view % and by clicking on the "restore" box next to the X close box, but nothing happens. The most frustrating thing is that I can't see the full program so the sheet tabs are not visible! I went to tool options / view and the window options "sheet tabs" box is checked. I tried opening a blank file and everything opens correctly. This is very weird and I can't figure out what's going on. Has anyone run into this issue? How can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Keyrookie

Roger Govier[_3_]

Excel not loading properley