-   -   Need to make entire workbook of many pgs print as 1 complete bookl (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/17052-need-make-entire-workbook-many-pgs-print-1-complete-bookl.html)

TUI

Need to make entire workbook of many pgs print as 1 complete bookl

I have a workbook consisting of several pages and I want to make it print as
one complete booklet - not as individual pages. I print "entire workbook"
and each indiv. page is designated 'booklet' but when I print it prints each
one out individually and does not see it as one complete booklet made up of
these pages. It does each one separately. What am I not doing correctly?