-   -   Table sorts incorrectly (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/168849-table-sorts-incorrectly.html)

jfletch24

Table sorts incorrectly

I am trying to sort a table on my excel 2007 spreadsheet. When I try to sort
it, it will sort the left-most data correctly, however, it will not move the
corresponding data (to its right) with it. I have selected the entire table,
each column has headers. The only reason I believe I could be having this
problem is because my leftmost column is a formula, referencing back to other
cells. This is because the data in that leftmost column could be different
depending on previous data entered. Is there any way to make this table sort
properly? If so, how?

Thanks