-   -   Print titles in Excel XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/16793-print-titles-excel-xp.html)

Josh

Print titles in Excel XP

The 'Print area' and 'Rows to repeat at top' and 'Columns to repeat at left'
commands, on the 'Page Setup' window, 'Sheet' tab of Excel are greyed out and
I can't set the cell ranges I want to be printed on every page.
Please help.
Thx.

Dave Peterson

Did you get to that dialog via the PrintPreview feature?

If yes, then try through the menu:
File|Page setup.

There are somethings that are disabled when you're in printpreview.

--

Dave Peterson