-   -   Can't see highlighted selections (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/164577-cant-see-highlighted-selections.html)

Rick S.

Can't see highlighted selections

When I make multiple Cell, Row and or Column selections I can not discern
what is selected. The highlight color is so pale you can only see the first
selection.
How can I change the color of selected items?
In relation, if I highlight text within a cell it is easily noticed.

--
Regards

Rick
XP Pro
Office 2007

Nick Hodge[_2_]

Can't see highlighted selections

Rick

You can't change this. I agree with you and have told various people from
MS, let's hope SP1 fixes it

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

UK Excel User Conference In Cambridge
November 28th - December 1st 2007
Register Now @ http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html

"Rick S." wrote in message
When I make multiple Cell, Row and or Column selections I can not discern
what is selected. The highlight color is so pale you can only see the
first
selection.
How can I change the color of selected items?
In relation, if I highlight text within a cell it is easily noticed.

--
Regards

Rick
XP Pro
Office 2007

Ronald Boucher

Can't see highlighted selections

Is there a way to find out if MS plans to release SP1. It would be nice to
know what they plan to fix on this SP1 update.

"Rick S." wrote in message
When I make multiple Cell, Row and or Column selections I can not discern
what is selected. The highlight color is so pale you can only see the
first
selection.
How can I change the color of selected items?
In relation, if I highlight text within a cell it is easily noticed.

--
Regards

Rick
XP Pro
Office 2007

Rick S.

Can't see highlighted selections

So far my experience with Excel 2007 has been the bomb, as in a blown to
pieces bomb! LOL

Things I took for granted from previous versions no longer apply, it's like
Einstein rewrote the theory of Exceltivity!

--
Regards

Rick
XP Pro