Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I make Office Enterprise 2007 look like Office XP professio

I can't get used to the new Office Enterprise 2007 and that is making my
performance suffer.

I need help to setup Office Enterprise 2007 so that it "look like" my old
friend Office XP Professional. I need to get my speed back and don't have
time to weed through the "ribbon" of Enterprise 2007.

Help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi

You could download the free addin from Shah Shailesh
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

and download XL Menu 2003

--
Regards