-   -   EXcel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/159602-excel-2002-a.html)

contactf

EXcel 2002

Please anybodu let me know how to disable the unhide sheet menu option. as i
dont want anybody to unhide my hidden sheets

Gord Dibben

EXcel 2002

ToolsProtectionProtect Workbook for Structure.

Provide a password.

Note: Excel's internal protection is very weak and passwords easily cracked.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP