Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to activate disappeared menu bar

All the menubar & toolbars have dissappered. How to get them back. Not able
to use the menu iitems using short cut keys also. The right click is disabled.
Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Goto the VBIDE (Alt-F11), open the immediate window (Ctrl-G), and type

Application.Commandbars("Worksheet menu Bar").enabled = True

you should be able to customize from there.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Mayank" wrote in message
All the menubar & toolbars have dissappered. How to get them back. Not
able
to use the menu iitems using short cut keys also. The right click is
disabled.
Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Just a typo correction:

Application.Commandbars("Worksheet menu Bar").enabled = True

(removed an extra space character between "menu" and "bar".)

"Mayank" wrote in message
All the menubar & toolbars have dissappered. How to get them back. Not
able
to use the menu iitems using short cut keys also. The right click is
disabled.
Please help

--

Dave Peterson