-   -   How do I setup plain work sheet for preparing resume or timesheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/149442-how-do-i-setup-plain-work-sheet-preparing-resume-timesheet.html)

SHAHID

How do I setup plain work sheet for preparing resume or timesheet

I have seen in templates (Weekly time sheet by client and project1) I too
want to do this to prepare my resume.

Dave Peterson

How do I setup plain work sheet for preparing resume or timesheet

Excel doesn't make a very nice word processor.

You may want to rethink your approach and use MSWord.

In fact, MSWord comes with a resume wizard (if I recall correctly) and offers a
bunch of free templates on top of that:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...sume&av=TPL000

--

Dave Peterson