-   -   Task calendars from spreadsheet info (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/147752-task-calendars-spreadsheet-info.html)

toosassyforyou

Task calendars from spreadsheet info

I'm using Excel 2003 and I've already set up a spreadsheet containing company
events with descriptions and dates. I'd like to export them to a calendar
but have no idea how.

Bill Ridgeway

"toosassyforyou" wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2003 and I've already set up a spreadsheet containing
company
events with descriptions and dates. I'd like to export them to a calendar
but have no idea how.

That depends on what calendar software you're using. Can you import data
into it? Will it accept data in comma separated value (CSV) format?

If so, at the very least, you will have to -
re-organise your spreadsheet so that the data fields are in the same
order
save the excel spreadsheet as a CSV file
import the CSV into the calendar.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions